Looking to Expand Your Business into the United States?
Littler, together Trade & Investment Queensland, Asena Advisors and FD Global Connections, will host a market briefing for companies looking to enter the U.S. market. The event will feature a panel of experts and companies that have experienced the pitfalls and successes of expanding into the U.S. and include:
- Setting up a company
- Immigration under the Trump Administration and what visa options are available
- Engaging contractors in new markets
- Sending employees to a new market and local hires
- Immigration and tax considerations
- Obtaining investors
- Other global issues to consider in U.S. expansion
Please RSVP with event, city and date to Susan Hanks at [email protected]
- Naomi Seddon, Shareholder
- Trena Blair, CEO, FD Global Connections
- Aman Mullee, Senior International Tax Consultant
The event will be held at
Fishburners, Level 3
155 Queen Street
Brisbane, QLD 4000
On the 27th March 2019 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
5:30 p.m. — 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. — 8:30 p.m.
Program is complimentary.