Looking to Expand Your Business into the United States?
Littler, together with CST Tax Advisors and FD Global Connections, will host a market briefing for companies looking to enter the U.S. market. The event will feature a panel of experts and companies that have experienced the pitfalls and successes of expanding into the U.S. and include:
- Setting up a company
- Immigration under the Trump Administration and what visa options are available
- Engaging contractors in new markets
- Sending employees to a new market and local hires
- Immigration and tax considerations
- Obtaining investors
- Other global issues to consider in U.S. expansion
Please RSVP with event, city and date to Susan Hanks at SHanks@littler.com
- Naomi Seddon, Shareholder
- Trena Blair, CEO, FD Global Connections
- Aman Mullee, Senior International Tax Consultant
The event will be held at
The Gold Coast Innovation Hub Work
and Event Space (The GC Hub)36 Laver Drive
Robina QLD 4226 Australia
On the 28th March 2019 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
5:30 p.m. — 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. — 8:30 p.m.
Program is complimentary.