Looking to Expand Your Business into the United States?
Littler, together with Trade & Investment Queensland, ASENA Advisors and FD Global Connections, will host a market briefing webinar for companies looking to enter the U.S. market. The event will feature a panel of experts that will cover the pitfalls and successes of expanding into the U.S. and including:
- Setting up a company
- Immigration under the Trump Administration and what visa options are available
- Engaging contractors in new markets
- Sending employees to a new market and local hires
- Immigration and tax considerations
- Obtaining investors
- Other global issues to consider in U.S. expansion
- 5 critical areas to prepare your business for market entry
Following the webinar, the team will be on the Sunshine Coast for in-person meetings for any companies that are interested in expanding their business into the US. Spaces are limited. Details on how to reserve your place are below.
Please RSVP with event city and date to Susan Hanks at SHanks@littler.com and a copy of the webinar will be sent to you.
- Naomi Seddon, Shareholder
- Trena Blair, CEO, FD Global Connections
- Aman Mullee, Senior International Tax Consultant
The event will be held at
476 Nicklin Way
Wurtulla QLD 4575
On the 26th March 2019 between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m
Program is complimentary.