U.S Market Entry Event Sydney March 21st
Looking to Expand Your Business into the United States?
Littler, together with Asena Advisors, Polyglot Group and FD Global Connections, will host a market briefing for companies looking to enter the U.S. market. The event will feature a panel of experts and companies that have experienced the pitfalls and successes of expanding into the U.S. and include:
- Setting up a company
- Immigration under the Trump Administration and what visa options are available
- Engaging contractors in new markets
- Sending employees to a new market and local hires
- Immigration and tax considerations
- Obtaining investors
- Other global issues to consider in U.S. expansion
Please RSVP with event, city and date to Susan Hanks at SHanks@littler.com
- Naomi Seddon, Shareholder
- Merille Ragas, Counsel
- Aman Mullee, Senior International Tax Consultant
- Trena Blair, CEO, FD Global Connections
- Corinne Bot, CEO of Polyglot Group
The event will be held at
25 Burton Street
Glebe NSW 2037
On the 21th March 2019
6:00 p.m. — 9:00 p.m.
Program is complimentary.