WE ARE HIRING!
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a dynamic boutique tax advisory firm. Asena is a leading boutique firm specializing in U.S. and Australian international tax advisory and compliance.
Asena is looking for a self-motivated and entrepreneurial tax professional to join the team to be based out of Australia or Los Angeles. The position is suited for those looking for flexibility (ability to work remotely), advising on exciting cross-border issues for private clients and mid-market corporations.
Who are you? You have 3-7 years of experience in tax advisory from a Big 4 accounting firm and are looking for the next step in your professional journey. You have a passion for entrepreneurship and solving complex tax issues to drive results for our clients. You have a can-do attitude and are proactive in nature, with the ability to work autonomously. You want to make an impact from day one.
Working under the direction of the Managing Director in the West Palm Beach or Los Angeles office with the following:
- Manage Asena’s tax advisory client portfolio in order to ensure efficient workflow management, scheduling of work, and prioritizing as needed; liaise with the managing director in relation to workflow issues.
- Manage Asena’s professional work in progress and invoicing.
- Primarily manage Asena’s deadline requirements and provide weekly updates to the Managing Director.
- Responsible for an allocated client portfolio and preparation of tax advisory memorandums, structure decks, and letters of advice.
- Responsible for the invoicing of work in progress for allocated client portfolio no later than seven days following the end of the calendar month.
- Responsible for the execution of any implementation of advice provided by Asena.
- Minimum five years of experience in tax advisory, preferably at a Big 4
- Australian law degree
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of and proven record of success in roles performing international tax advice for private clients and corporations
- Intuit or CCH software experience